- June 29, 2017 - June 30, 2017
7:00 am - 4:00 pm
Modern Police Instruction (MPI)
PLE CORE Leadership
This course is based on 20 years of experience coaching and training leaders and executives at the largest organizations throughout the world.
Work Session Objectives
- Build a personal platform of credibility based on behavior and skills rather than position.
- Transition direct reports to higher performance and outcome-based accountability.
- Transfer ownership and accelerate development through effective coaching.
- Manage the time, energy, and morale of the team to avoid burnout, error, and stagnation.
- Model ethical conduct and build a culture that behaves consistently when confronted with ethical dilemmas.
This two-day workshop consists of eight modules.
Work Session Facilitator & Special Guest Speaker Kelly Newman
Retired from the FBI, William E. Facer has worked for the FBI Academy, and taught leadership development courses for the International Law Enforcement Academy, Brazilian Federal Police Academy, Panama Federal Police Academy and other law enforcement academies around the world, and in the United States.
Bill received his Bachelor of Science in Accounting from Utah State University. He has received several FBI certifications which include Master Police Instructor, Firearms, Tactical and Defensive Tactics Instructor, Hazmat Response Technician. He has received numerous awards and recognitions from FBI Directors and United States Attorney offices. Bill was awarded the FBI’s Master Instructor award, which is given to a select number of instructors for their contribution and excellence in training law enforcement worldwide.
Who Should Attend?
Front-line supervisors and mid-level managers in law enforcement, including those who are preparing for a promotion, or anyone looking to develop their leadership skills. This includes managers from all areas of public safety.
Venue: Blackfoot, ID