- November 2, 2017
6:30 am - 2:30 pm
BlueEQ™ Workshop: Based on the market-leading BlueEQ™ Assessment, widely regarded as the world’s most accurate, comprehensive, and powerful emotional intelligence self-assessment for law enforcement, military, and emergency response personnel. The BlueEQ™ workshop includes an online BlueEQ™ self-assessment, and takes participants through a highly interactive, introspective, and applied learning experience.
• What is Emotional Intelligence?
• Why Does EQ Matter in the 21st Century?
• Reading Your BlueEQ™ Heat Map (Assessment Results)
• Understanding Brand/Public Perception of Your Agency
• Establishing Psychological Safety in your Environment
• How Do You Make Sustainable Behavioral Change?
• Creating a i4P™ 90 Day Development Plan
• Working with A Peer Coach
Organizations and individuals will experience the following benefits from the BlueEQ™ workshop:
• Increased personal and organizational safety due to controlled and correct behavior under pressurized conditions.
• Sustained individual engagement and performance based on better work/life balance and the avoidance of burnout and compassion fatigue.
• Increased individual promotability based on accelerated time to competency and social effectiveness for leadership.
• Enhanced institutional brand and reputation based on participants becoming more effective brand ambassadors.
• More effective risk management based on increased poise and composure in high bodily risk or politically sensitive situations.
• Retention of the organization’s best talent based on created an emotionally intelligent culture in which members are acknowledged and given opportunities for person growth and development.
Who Should Attend? All levels of law enforcement and public safety management. A “must” for newly promoted leaders!
Kelly D. Newman is a Senior Consultant and Partner at BlueEQ™. He has over 20 years combined experience in management consulting, leadership training and education. Kelly thoroughly enjoys teaching and coaching! He is known as a highly energetic, effective and humorous teacher and trainer. Whether it is one-on-one or in a large auditorium, he is able to effectively reach and connect with his audience. Kelly has two degrees from Brigham Young University, a Bachelor’s in Management and a Master’s in Education. He also has a Master’s of Business Administration from Western Governors University.
KNewman@BlueEQ.com or 801-450-9021
Venue: Novi, MI