- October 1, 2014 - October 2, 2014
7:30 am - 3:30 pm
Modern Police Instruction (MPI)
PLE II: Becoming a Game-Changer
This course is based on 20 years of experience coaching and training leaders and executives at the largest organizations throughout the world.
Work Session Objectives
- Increase self-awareness and emotional intelligence to engage people at higher levels and accelerate organizational learning.
- Identify and close gaps in leadership behavior and skills based on the “5 Functions of Leaders” framework..
- Gain maximum productivity and leverage by avoiding common time sink patterns and applying strategic time management.
- Think and act strategically to maximize the performance of the entire organization.
- Increase personal agility and apply a systematic approach for leading change in the organization.
This two-day workshop consists of six modules.
Work Session Facilitator
Dr. Timothy Clark is a highly sought-after keynote speaker, author, and advisor on leadership, change management, and leadership development in law enforcement. Dr. Clark has taught managers and executive leaders at the FBI National Academy, Homeland Security, Federal Law Enforcement Training Center (FLECT), Highway Patrol, National Guard and numerous law enforcement agencies across the United States.
Dr. Clark earned a doctor’s degree in Social Science from Oxford University, and was both a Fulbright and British Research Scholar. He also earned a master’s degree in Government and Economics from the University of Utah. As an undergraduate at Brigham Young University, he was named a first-team Academic All-American football player where he completed a triple degree. Tim has a passion to help leaders in law enforcement at all levels develop the leadership skills for the 21st century.
Who Should Attend?
Front-line supervisors and mid-level managers in law enforcement, including those who are preparing for a promotion, or anyone looking to develop their leadership skills. This includes managers from all areas of public safety.
Venue: Sandy City Police Department
Trackback from your site.