- May 26, 2015
7:30 am - 3:30 pm
The BlueEQ™ Workshop is based on the market-leading BlueEQ™ assessment, widely regarded as the world’s most accurate, comprehensive, and powerful emotional intelligence self-assessment for law enforcement, military, and emergency response personnel.
- Designed by the PLE Research Team in partnership with a consortium of industry experts.
- Target audience: All levels and functions of law enforcement, military, and emergency response.
- One-day workshop
- Practical and applied
- Highly interactive
- Focuses on increasing critical emotional intelligence skills through positive behavioral change
Approach & Objective
The BlueEQ™ workshop includes an online BlueEQ™ self-assessment, and takes participants through a highly interactive, introspective, and applied learning experience. Participants assess themselves in five skill areas and 25 dimensions, identify priorities for positive behavioral change, create a BlueEQ™ personal development plan, and work with a peer coach to achieve a significant improvement in overall EQ. This event is being hosted by the Salt Lake City Police Department.
- What is Emotional Intelligence?
- Why Does EQ Matter in the 21st Century?
- Are You Coachable?
- How Do You Make Positive Behavioral Change?
- Reading Your BlueEQ™ Color Map?
- Creating a BlueEQ™ Development Plan
- Working With Your Peer Coach
Organizations and individuals will experience the following benefits from the BlueEQ™ workshop:
- Increased personal and organizational safety due to controlled and correct behavior under pressurized conditions.
- Sustained individual engagement and performance based on better work/life balance and the avoidance of burnout and compassion fatigue.
- Increased individual promotability based on accelerated time to competency and social effectiveness for leadership.
- Enhanced institutional brand and reputation based on participants becoming more effective brand ambassadors.
- More effective risk management based on increased poise and composure in high bodily risk or politically sensitive situations.
- Retention of the organization’s best talent based on created an emotionally intelligent culture in which members are acknowledged and given opportunities for person growth and development.
Venue: Salt Lake City, UT
Trackback from your site.