- September 29, 2015 - September 30, 2015
7:30 am - 3:30 pm
Modern Police Instruction (MPI)
PLE Strategic Leadership
This course is based on 20 years of experience coaching and training leaders and executives at the largest organizations throughout the world.
Work Session Objectives
- Increase self-awareness and emotional intelligence to engage people at higher levels and accelerate organizational learning.
- Identify and close gaps in leadership behavior and skills based on the “5 Functions of Leaders” framework..
- Gain maximum productivity and leverage by avoiding common time sink patterns and applying strategic time management.
- Think and act strategically to maximize the performance of the entire organization.
- Increase personal agility and apply a systematic approach for leading change in the organization.
This two-day workshop consists of five modules.
Work Session Facilitator
Retired from the FBI, William E. Facer has worked for the FBI Academy, and taught leadership development courses for the International Law Enforcement Academy, Brazilian Federal Police Academy, Panama Federal Police Academy and other law enforcement academies around the world, and in the United States.
Bill received his Bachelor of Science in Accounting from Utah State University. He has received several FBI certifications which include Master Police Instructor, Firearms, Tactical and Defensive Tactics Instructor, Hazmat Response Technician. He has received numerous awards and recognitions from FBI Directors and United States Attorney offices. Bill was awarded the FBI’s Master Instructor award, which is given to a select number of instructors for their contribution and excellence in training law enforcement worldwide.
Who Should Attend?
Front-line supervisors and mid-level managers in law enforcement, including those who are preparing for a promotion, or anyone looking to develop their leadership skills. This includes managers from all areas of public safety.
Venue: Sandy City Police Department
Trackback from your site.