- August 6, 2014 - August 8, 2014
7:30 am - 3:30 pm
Modern Police Instruction (MPI)
PLE Leadership I: Leading the Team
This course is based on 20 years of experience coaching and training leaders and executives at the largest organizations throughout the world.
Work Session Objectives
- Build a personal platform of credibility based on behavior and skills rather than position.
- Transition direct reports to higher performance and outcome-based accountability.
- Transfer ownership and accelerate development through effective coaching.
- Manage the time, energy, and morale of the team to avoid burnout, error, and stagnation.
- Model ethical conduct and build a culture that behaves consistently when confronted with ethical dilemmas.
This three-day workshop consists of eight modules.
Work Session Facilitator
Dr. Timothy Clark is a highly sought-after keynote speaker, author, and advisor on leadership, change management, and leadership development in law enforcement. Dr. Clark has taught managers and executive leaders at the FBI National Academy, Homeland Security, Federal Law Enforcement Training Center (FLECT), Highway Patrol, National Guard and numerous law enforcement agencies across the United States.
Dr. Clark earned a doctor’s degree in Social Science from Oxford University, and was both a Fulbright and British Research Scholar. He also earned a master’s degree in Government and Economics from the University of Utah. As an undergraduate at Brigham Young University, he was named a first-team Academic All-American football player where he completed a triple degree. Tim has a passion to help leaders in law enforcement at all levels develop the leadership skills for the 21st century.
Who Should Attend?
All levels of management and leadership in law enforcement and public safety, including those who are preparing for a promotion.
Venue: Sandy City Police Department
Trackback from your site.