- December 17, 2014 - December 18, 2014
6:30 am - 2:30 pm
Modern Police Instruction (MPI)
PLE Crisis Leadership
This course is based on 20 years of experience coaching and training leaders and executives at the largest organizations throughout the world.
Work Session Objectives
- Apply a systematic process to crisis leadership situations.
- Organize and operate a world-class incident command structure.
- Model poise, self-awareness, and credibility in a crisis situation.
- Apply emotional intelligence to engage your team.
- Manage the reputation and performance of your agency with the public and the media.
This two-day workshop consists of six modules.
Work Session Facilitator
Retired from the FBI, William E. Facer as worked for the FBI Academy and taught leadership development courses for the International Law Enforcement Academy, Brazilian Federal Police Academy. Panama Federal Police Academy and other law enforcement academies around the world, and in the United States.
Bill received his Bachelor of Science in Accounting from Utah State University. He has received several FBI certifications which include Master Police Instructor, Firearms, Tactical and Defensive Tactics Instructor, Hazmat Response Technician. He has received numerous awards and recognitions from FBI Directors and United States Attorney offices. Bill was awarded the FBI’s Master Instructor award, which is given to a select number of instructors for their contribution and excellence in training law enforcement worldwide
Who Should Attend?
All levels of management and leadership in law enforcement and public safety, including those who are preparing for a promotion.
Trackback from your site.